11 September 2008

Meanwhile, Megan

... realised that I might well lose everything I go overseas with, not an unusual eventuality for me. So the journal, which is intended to be chockers full of thoughts and experiences, ticket stubs and napkins, will have this photo in it, probably also with another detailing more of what I actually look like. That would be a little fitting - I picture the finder of the book in question holding it in his or her hands, looking at this photo pasted on the inside cover and thinking "Yeah, doesn't help me getting this back to whoever this belongs to" and then seeing the portrait proper and thinking "oh, right, sure. Now that I've seen what they actually look like I can in all conscience return the book. Makes sense."

It does.

And I will.

3 comments:

Dad_Baumhammer said...

I will try again. See if this gets into the book? Dad

Megan said...

Will try what again?

Megan said...

Oh, nevermind. I'll explain in an email proper.