beautiful, eloquent, magical.....it changed my life.
nah - just kidding! you sound like you are having fun - besides if you go to quebec I am sure you will be able to find many many interesting french people just like in europe!(not sure why these comments say they are from dad - I am lucy)
Because Dad logged in instead of you? And I'm not going to Quebec, this time around anyway.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
beautiful, eloquent, magical.....it changed my life.
nah - just kidding! you sound like you are having fun - besides if you go to quebec I am sure you will be able to find many many interesting french people just like in europe!
(not sure why these comments say they are from dad - I am lucy)
Because Dad logged in instead of you? And I'm not going to Quebec, this time around anyway.
Post a Comment