15 February 2009

Sudbury

There's a song about this place. I'm fairly sure if you type it's name into google you'll find it, so sleuth away if you're so inclined.

My experience was not the same as described in the song, but I won't predjudice you... maybe I'll tell more about it later.

First though - the wind on a snowy day sometime this week must have been a blowy one, the trees on the way back to Toronto had been given a snowy exoskeleton. Snow bones for the trees.

7 comments:

O's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
O's said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkHhx3y__9w

?

The original comment didn't work properly and still seems to be sitting here saying I deleted it. Crazy blogspot.

Megan said...

I don't know, your link isn't working on this computer. Does it belong to a certain Stompin' Tom Connnors?

O's said...

Stompin Tom is correct

Megan said...

Yeah! He also has a treatise on that north american peculiarity "ketchup". Ketchup loves potatoes!

O's said...

You and your words that require me to nod my head but when get home rush to look them up! *shakes fist*

Megan said...

Ah, but I can tell you don't mind. What's better than knowing about these things.

Incidentally, I want to go record hunting when I get back to Sydney - interested in an expedition?