02 November 2008

I walked up a mountain today

There's really not that much more I can say. It was amazing, especially the view from the top. L'abri is really fun, and I wish I could say more but I'll save it for another time.

6 comments:

Dad_Baumhammer said...

wow, internet must be way expensive if you are stingy with your words. what mountain was it?

Dad_Baumhammer said...

hi, philip's last exam tomorrow, HE will be on top of a mountain as well tomorrow ,or at least he will feel it.
praying for you. dad

Unknown said...

So Megs... missing you :)
It was Matt and my 1 month anniversary a couple of days back :D
I'm in the process of studying for exams. An exciting life, I know :)
Hope L'abri is AMAZING!
xox

Megan said...

Well, it apparently wasn't really a mountain, but a foothill. I maintain it was probably higher than Mt Koszioscko (I'll need numbers to confirm that.) It was Roc d'Orsay and we didn't get to the top but the bit just before the top.

l'Abri is amazing. I'm considering staying here forever. :)

Unknown said...

No no no... you have to come back! :P
Well maybe you don't... but I'd like you to :D

Cameron said...

Hi Megan,

I hope you're enjoying climbing mountains and sampling the local delicacies. We're soldiering on without you in bible study and so far I think we've remembered to pray for you every week! I would also like to echo Lucy's remark about the economy of your words - keep the updates coming!

(and we'll keep praying for you just so you don't feel like it's a one way street).

Cameron