I've found that with very few photos to spare, when I leave my camera somewhere I end up wanting it but when I take it with me to different places I don't use it.
My memory ought to sustain me for a while enough. One of my favourite teachers in high school would tell us about how every time one revisits a memory, the memory is changed in the mind. So you never really remember things exactly the way they were.
So let me tell you about the light this afternoon before I forget it properly. It was like the kind of light you'd use if you were reminiscing about something - beautiful and golden and fading to a deep vermillion in the sunset. It lit up our faces and our hands as we sat and talked over apple spiced tea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment