skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life Elsewhere
24 December 2008
England
Is where I am. In Newcastle. Being in England is a bit weird after all these places where I'd have to use a second language. I'll tell you more about it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Megan
A place, shareable and accessible by more people than I might remember to tell individually, for stories told by me.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(29)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(43)
▼
December
(18)
Hogmanay
In a town
Ferry Crossing
More Christmas
Christmas
England
Bubbles
Elsewhere in Holland
Failings
More from Holland
Rotterdam
In Bruges
Elsewhere in Brussels
Last of Berlin
Last of Dresden, first of Berlin
St Nicholas
Trains and such
Souvenirs
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
Categories
city
country
family
home
photos
travel
Links
L'Abri Switzerland
No comments:
Post a Comment