If you want the romantic poet experience in the Lake District you have to be part of a documentary group or the National Trust or someone with enough authority to get all the walkers and tourists off the paths. Although I suppose it depends on how good your imagination is - if you can block the berghaus and lowalpine and macpac wearing 60 year olds from your vision and picture victorian dresses on yourself you'll be doing well.
3 comments:
did you run into any romantic poets??
Only me.
If you want the romantic poet experience in the Lake District you have to be part of a documentary group or the National Trust or someone with enough authority to get all the walkers and tourists off the paths. Although I suppose it depends on how good your imagination is - if you can block the berghaus and lowalpine and macpac wearing 60 year olds from your vision and picture victorian dresses on yourself you'll be doing well.
Oh I am so in love with The Lake District. Amazing scenery!
Post a Comment