skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life Elsewhere
05 January 2009
Ware
I woke up this morning in a tiny town in
Hertfordshire
. Today I may well wander through snowy fields or in to town to see what I can see.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Megan
A place, shareable and accessible by more people than I might remember to tell individually, for stories told by me.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(29)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
▼
January
(14)
Paisley
Just for a while back there
Yes
"We'll make a Donegal lass out of you yet!"
As I walked along the cliffs
Other forgotten things
Somewhere very elsewhere
W B Yeats
My goodness...
Ireland
London
Walks
Ware
In the new year
►
2008
(43)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
Categories
city
country
family
home
photos
travel
Links
L'Abri Switzerland
No comments:
Post a Comment